What is the problem?
Sometimes Fitbit automatically disables the permissions for the clock you've been using for seemingly no reason at all.
Our clocks don't work if these permissions are disabled.
This issue is not your fault, nor is it our fault. This error is due to a bug within FitbitOS. For now, you can follow the instructions below to fix it on your device.
How do I fix error 69?
Please do all of the following:
- Switch to another clock through the Fitbit App Gallery.
- Completely remove our clock.
- Reboot both your phone and watch.
- Switch back to the affected Lignite clock through the Fitbit App Gallery.
- Log in to your clock again.
Still having troubles?
If you have tried every single one of the above solutions and still cannot get it to work, please send us an email.