First and most important of all:
WE HAVE NOT TAKEN YOUR WATCH HOSTAGE
Your watch is still fully functional and we have not automatically charged you any money.
Fitbit's user experience still has a lot of room for improvement and does not make it clear how to uninstall a clock, so we will make it clear for you.
We are not trying to scam you nor is it fun for us to trouble you with a malfunctioning product.
The problems you are facing can happen to any clock on the Fitbit App Gallery, not only ours.
Hence we put together this page to help you fix the problems you are facing.
How do I uninstall this clock?
Before you can remove (delete, uninstall) a clockface, you have to change the clockface to another one. There's a Fitbit article about how to do this which you can find here:
Once you've changed to a different clockface, you can remove the unwanted one using the Fitbit app on your phone/tablet.
You have NOT been automatically charged any money for simply installing our clock.
Having troubles installing a different clock?
Sometimes Fitbit has connection issues. If you get an error switching clocks, please do the following:
- Open the settings app on your Fitbit watch
- Scroll to the bottom of settings
- Tap 'About'
- Scroll to the bottom of the about section
- Tap 'Shut down' and then confirm you want to shut down
- The screen should go black, please wait five seconds
- Press and hold any button on your Fitbit watch to turn it back on
- Reboot your phone (please follow these Google instructions for your phone if you don't know how)
If you still cannot uninstall our clock, please continue reading below.
WE ARE NOT TRYING TO SCAM YOU.
Rebooting my phone & watch didn't help
We are not trying to scam you.
BUYING OUR PRODUCT WILL NOT FIX YOUR ISSUE.
If you still cannot install a different clock, please try these options:
- Factory reset your Fitbit watch
- Reinstall the Fitbit app on your phone or tablet
- Contact Fitbit support
If you are still having troubles, the only solution is for you contact Fitbit support.
We do not have control over your watch and we cannot uninstall or remove any clock from your watch for you.
Thank you for your understanding.